||Banquettes up to 50 persons and aperitifs up to 70 persons
Aperitifs in the courtyard up to 120 persons (Inclement weather alternative is
at the conference space at Wildlife Station).
The cellar can be heated and be booked year round, with the exception of Sundays (holidays are reserved).
||Tue – Thu up to 3 hours CHF 300.00. Every additional hour is CHF 50.00.
Fri, Sat up to 5 hours CHF 600.00. Every additional hour is CHF 50.00.
A heating lump sum surcharge of CHF 20.00 will be charged.
Maximum availability of the space until 1:00 a.m.
||The castle courtyard and cellar can also be booked for short drinks receptions.
Hosts and drink prices upon inquiry.
||Maximum 1.5 hours up to 70 persons
||CHF 100.00, upon exceeding the time or the number of people, the normal 3-hour rate applies.
Here is how to reserve
1. Enquire by telephone, post or email with the castle superintendent
whether the desired space at the desired time is available.
2. Visit the locations.
3. Submit the reservation form to the castle superintendent, with
attention to the foundation management.
4. Final reservation confirmation through the foundation management.
5. Finalize details with the castle superintendent ahead of the actual
6. Implementing the event.
7. Invoicing through the foundation management.
Depending on availability, space can also be rented
in short term upon agreement with the castle superintendent.
Landshut Castle Management
Beat Hänggärtner, Castle Superintendent
Phone +4132 665 40 27
Fax +4132 665 40 33